Let’s get back to our circle of life.
Today time to think about hobbies and to sum up whole circle. After that it will be easier for you to set a challenge and design your tomorrow 💪
Last section that we need to analize is widely understood personal development. It is our passions, hobbies and interests, basically everything you like doing and that makes you feel creative 🤩
As usual – mark on your circle of life how happy you are about your personal development/hobbies in a scale from 1 to 10.
Here are the questions that will help you mark that subject:
* Do you think this part needs change? If yes, what would have to change? Maybe there is something that you want for a long time, something you miss yet you kept putting it off?
* What will you gain by those changes?
* What will happen if you don’t change anything about your personal development?
* In what way does personal development have an impact on other aspects of your life now?
Bonus: in the cirlce of life I made for you you’ll find an empty spot for a section that is important to you and that we haven’t talked about here. I, personally, put „Confidence” there. :::
Do you have your whole circle of life ready? Remember, the circle is for your eyes only, you don’t have to show it to anybody.
Now that you have whole circle ready it is time to analyze it as a whole. This circle will help you find segment that needs change most and – what comes after – your goal. Changing one, crucial segment might bring changes into others ones.
Look at your circle and answer those questions:
* What is the most important in life to you? How do those values take place next to the circle? Do they combine?
* Which segment has most impact on other segments?
* Which segment do you want to work on 1st?
Next week : Setting your goal
Source: @chodakowskaeka‘s new book “90 days – design your tomorrow”
Remember to check other pages too! There are other parts of the blog added here daily!
Check out new positive quotes, psychological facts, positive movies recommendations and inspirational stories!
Follow me on instagram too to get recipes for healthy food, plenty motivation, some fun stuff and more!