🧠SMILEY FUTURE🧠 — Step 8
Last week we talked about your strenghts 👍. Today let’s talk about your wekanesses 👎. I know it may not be pleasant but it’s an important thing to do. In couple steps you’re gonna use your weaknesses to prepare a „plan b” for situation that may complicate achieving your goal.
You can divide weaknesses into internal restrictions (your character) and external restictions (e.g. lack of knowledge, lack of time, not being understood by others, difficult situations).
Try to answer couple questions:
· What kind of knowledge you don’t have but need for your goal?
· What part of your character can become an obstacle in reaching your goal? How can it complicate your plans?
· What types of situations are the hardest for you when it comes to following your dream? If it happened in the past what was the most challenging in it for you?
· What would your close ones mention as your weakness?
· What is difficult for you? What will be biggest challenge for you while following your dream?
Next week: Creating plan based on your strenghts
Source: @chodakowskaeka‘s new book “90 days – design your tomorrow”
2 thoughts on “Smiley Future – Step 8”
I think what’s most difficult for me is being consistent in some things I’m chasing. I’ll definitely work on em now.
Thanks for sharing!
Consistency is hard, that’s true! But just keep repeating why you started it in a 1st place, keep imagining the finish line and it will be easier!