Homemade Face Scrubs for Every Skin Type 🤩
– sugar or salt of your choice 🍚
– oil of your choice 🍶
– fruit or vegetable of your choice 🍒🍓🍅🥑
– air-tight containers
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is 3/4 full.
2. Measure out your oil. You’ll want a 2-to-1 ratio. So, twice as much salt or sugar as oil.
3. Combine oil and salt or sugar in a bowl, and stir until just combined.
4. Add in the fruit or vegetable chopped as finely as you can get it, and muddle the mixture together until just combined. You don’t want to mix it too much or the granules will start to dissolve.
5. Decant into your storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Will you try it out?