I’ll be starting a new section for you, lets call it „SMILEY FUTURE” 😎
For this part i’ll be using @chodakowskaewa new book „90 days – design your tomorrow” but also other psychological books 📚. It will come as excercises for you and I’ll be posting it once a week, on Tuesdays 😉.
In order to follow your dreams and to become successful you need to plan your strategy of changes and in order to to that you need to summarize what you have, what you are proud of and what you don’t like in your life first 📝.
There is this famous excercise among psychologists and/or coaches called „The circle of life”. It is a circle divided into seperate segments of life like „Relations”, „Finances”, „Career” etc. You mark how sattisfied you are with each segment on a scale from 1 to 10. 🤗
You can see examples of a circle of life and a filled one attached here. We’re gonna work on a smaller circle divided into 6 parts (last photo) but if you feel the need to divide it into more parts then you can do it too. 😉
We’ll divide each segment into seperate day and we’ll start with ‘Relations’ today. (Come back next Tuesday for another segment – ‘Career’)!
Before you mark the answer on your circle answer those questions:
* How satisfied are you with relations in your life in a scale from 1 to 10?
*Does this segment need changing? What would you like to change?
*What will you gain by changing it?
*What will happen if you don’t change it?
*In what way do the relations have impact on the rest of the segments of your life? 💥
This is just for you, answer those question honestly.
Next week: Career and once we have all the segments done you’ll know exactly what you need to work on.
Do you cherish little things? Are you grateful for every small thing? I know I’ve already talked about it but it’s not only for being happier, it helps us with being successful too! 💪
When you learn to be happy about the little things you also learn to set smaller goals (because smaller goals will also make you happy due to lower expectations 😊). Once you set smaller goals it is easier for you to achieve them and it is easier for you to be consistent, to not give up hence to succeed 😎.
For example, lets say you want to start a new business. Imagine that ideally you want to have 100 customers within 3 months but 3 months later you’re angry that it didn’t happen, you are frustrated with your dream and give up on the company 😡. Lower your expectations, be grateful for every single customer you get 🙏. Be happy about the 10th customer same way as you were happy about the 1st client you ever got.
When you learn to do so it will be much easier for you to set yourself smaller goals and, believe me, it is way better to set smaller goals but more often than big goal that will only become a burden on your shoulders, you’ll be stressed and full of anxiety to fulfill it and basically unhappy 🤷🏼♀️.
Do you understand what I mean?
I used to get panick attacks couple years ago. I was a wreck because I had enormous goals and this awfully big pressure (that I put on myself 🤦🏼♀️) to be big, to be someone. I wanted my book to be big, to be a bestseller, to have plenty people talk about it and out of 5000 that the publishing house printed only 600 got sold 💔.
I was devastated but later on I kept thinking „wow, over half a thousand of people read my book!” 😳. Imagine a room with 600 people. It’s a lot of people!
Of course in the end I still want to be big, I still want those big dreams to happen but instead of having 1 big dream and feeling stressed all the time I chose to change it into many small dreams (that in the end can become that one big dream when put together) and this way to be less stressed. I think it’s a healthy choise 😉
Even physically it is easier to take couple small steps than do one big jump! 😉
Love yourself. ❤
You won’t achieve much if you don’t start with your inner peace and inner love 🙏.
You won’t get people to love you and to compliment you until you love yourself, until you’re confident 💪
You won’t get people to accept you until you accept you.
Whatever you do, start with yourself.
Whatever you want to change, change yourself and your thinking first.
Can a salesman sell a product if he doesn’t believe it works?
Can a motivational speaker motivate others if he/she isn’t motivated himself/heself?
Can an actor do a difficult role and act well if he doesn’t believe he is good enough? 🤷🏼♀️
It all starts with this one person believing in himself/herself, in loving himself/herself.
And so you need to believe in yourself and love yourself.
Once you have that you can find true love, you can pull an audience, command the crowds, you can be admired by many… you can do anything! 💪
Remember to check other pages too! There are other parts of the blog added here daily!
Check out new positive quotes, psychological facts, positive movies recommendations and inspirational stories!
5 things you need to lose in 2020:
1. Bad attitude – believe me, bad attitude will only make things worse for you. It is scientifically proven that negative thoughts and being pesimistic brings bad attitude, makes you doubt more and believe in good things less 😟. The more negative we are the more chances there are that actually something bad happens. It is not magic of bringing bad aura above us or anything, it’s just how our brain works when we think of bad things and how it automatically lowers its self-esteem, its willing to work and/or be creative 🤷🏼♀️.
2. Bad companions – lose people that don’t believe in you, cut yourself off from people who talk about you behind your backs, lose contact with people who bring you down 🙄. It may sound harsh but you don’t need friends like this, believe me. Instead, find people who are creative as you, who believe in you and support you, who are there for you whenever you need them. Those are the people you need in your life 🤗
3. Anger – you need to deal with stress in a smart way, there’s no need to lose temper. Whenever something bad happens just take 3 deep breaths, sit down and break a problem into pieces – what actually happened, what has that situation changed for you, how does it affect you and what you can do to change it. Being angry and frustrated won’t do much 😉
4. Complaining – stop complaining and start doing! If you don’t like something about your life then do whatever you can to change it! And if it’s something that you don’t have an impact on then just accept it 😎
5. Fear of failure – stop thinking „what if I fail…”, „what if it doesn’t work out…” and change it to „what if it DOES work out…”! If you fail, you fail 🤷🏼♀️, you’ll stand up, dust yourself off, learn from your mistake and move on 🛣. Everybody fails from time to time but it shouldn’t stop you and it definitely shouldn’t scare you. If you fail you’ll still be 1 step ahead from those who didn’t do anything! 😉
With those basic rules your life will get so much easier and you’ll be so much happier!
Believe me! 😊
I hope that you are one of those people who plan or set some plans/resolutions for a new year because it is actually 1st step to change your list of „I want to have” into „I will have”! 😊
Planning a whole new year isn’t easy so it’s best to divide it into categories (@drmattofficial set an example and we should all follow this man of success! 😊 )
So here’s my plans for 2020, probably irrelevant to most of you but I’d like to say them „out loud” to give them more „power”:
1. Health: eat less meat, take regular suplements, be active, lose 7 more kg 🥦
2. Sport: get to best shape ever, improve my stamina 💪
3. Skills: work on my Spanish, get back to playing piano, take course in photography, keep learning how to edit videos 🇪🇸🎹
4. Relationships: spend more time with friends, have a girly trip, call people more 🤳💃
5. Family: be an even better wife, daughter, sister and aunt ❤
6. Experience: visit a new country, learn more about different cultures 🌎🕌
7. Work/ my projects: build a plot of my 2nd novel and start writing it, go back to organizing more concerts for PRoxy, keep working on my blog ✒🎶
8. Education: get back to University, start doing Masters, read more scientific articles 👩🎓
9. Finances: start earning from my projects, build a habit of saving up 💰
10. Lifestyle: stress less, take up yoga, keep good work-life balance 🙏
And I am so excited to do it all! 😊
2019 was a difficult and challenging year but still good in the end.
Lets forget all the sad and hard things about it, all the loss, all the health issues and focus only on the good things 🤗: -I had my 1st ever professional photo shoot 📸
-Finally after 7 years of work I published my 1st novel! 📖
-I had bunch of press and radio interviews & book signing meetings ✒
-I met my mentor @chodakowskaewa 😍
-I had my 1st magazine cover 📰
-I got back to driving 😅🚗
-I had many amazing evenings with amazing friends 😘
-I had 2 book meetings at libraries where people actually discussed about my book 😍
-We had our 1st wedding anniversary in Italy! 💑🍕🍝
-I had a nice trip with my family, I think we started a new tradition! ❤
-I’ve been to UK 🤗
-I’ve been growing my blog @smileysociety 🤩
-I’ve arranged a surprise trip to Poznań for my hubby 😁
-I got back to beautiful Vienna after 15 years 😍
-I lost 5 kg 💪
-I visited beautiful Morocco 🕌
-I’ve arranged a surprise trip to SPA for my Mom ❤
-I finally started working on my 2nd novel ✒
Can’t wait for 2020!!! So many great stuff planned 😁
And as it is end of the decade today too (for me) time for quick sum up of those last 10 years! 😅
– I graduated high school 👩🎓
-I did a bachelor degree in Economics 📃
-I lived in London for a year where I had 3 interships in music agency 🎶
-I started my own music agency 😍
-I’ve been to over 150 concerts 🎙🎸🎶
-I’ve visited 13 countries 🌎
-I had 6 tattoos done 🤪
-I bought an apartment 🏡
-I got married 💒
I just love my life! ❤
So grateful for everything and everyone 🙏