I’ve got an excericise/task for you! 👊
As it is holidays season you’ll be probably going on some trip soon.
You can use that trip to learn not to care what other people think. 🤷🏼♀️
When you’re in a hotel/foreign city just stand in the middle and do a funny dance 🕺. Go jogging on a beach and do it in a funny/weird way (have you seen Friends episode with Phoebe running?) 🏃♀️. Just be weird and be proud about it. Who cares what people will think? Who cares that they will be staring? 🤷🏼♀️ You are on holidays and no one knows you there. Use it. ❗
Practice being yourself and not giving a damn what others think. 😎
Once you master it on holidays it’ll be easier for you not to care so much about everybody’s opinion on every-day life.
Try it out! 😊
Remember to check other pages too! There are other parts of the blog added here daily!
Check out new positive quotes, psychological facts, positive movies recommendations and inspirational stories!
Did you know that to form a habit you need only 21 days? After repeating something every day for 3 weeks it grows into you and you do it automatically. For example if you need to remember to take vitamins after breakfast 💊 (do it!) you need to remember about it and focus on the moment of you taking the vitamins out of the drawer for 21 days and after that you just do it every day without even thinking about it (like me for last 3 years 😊).
It is said to be working same way when starting a diet – you need 21 days of you saying „NO! ⛔” to sugars and unhealthy food and after those 3weeks of a hard struggle you’ll do it easily, automatically or won’t even be craving sweets. 🥦🥒🍅🥗
But did you know that you can also reprogram/rewire your brain to be happy in 21 days? 🤗
I mean, WOAH! Right?🤩
And here’s my TASK FOR YOU.⚠️ For the next 3 weeks when you wake up think of 3 things you are grateful for and keep repeating it for…now guess…21 days, yes 😊
It can be same 3 things every day or it can be various things. Your choice. Just stick to it.
What is more, you can practice being more confident too 💪. Think of 3 values/qualities you like about yourself, some advantages you have, and say it to yourself out loud in front of a mirror every day for 21 days. I guarantee you’ll be more confident and more proud of those qualities. Just try it.
So what are you grateful for?
I am grateful for a healthy family 👨👩👧👧, loving husband ❤ and our financial situation (being able to pay rent 🏡, buy food 🍕 and having a nice life 🎉🏖).
One of my New Year’s resolutions is to move and excercise more. Having an office job and sitting in front of computer (working on my projects or writing posts) afterwards is so bad for my body that I just need to do something about it. I used to work out regularly but due to lack of time (and a bit of being lazy too) I stoped and now I need to get back to it.
Do you excercise regularly? If not, you definitely should!
- Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals and hormones that will leave you feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious.
- Working out is great way to get rid of anger too! Feeling angry? Go for a kickboxing session or jogging! I love both.
- If you work out regularly it will improve your appearance (you’ll lose weight and/or gain muscles) which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
- Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently. And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to tackle daily chores. You won’t get tired so easily.
- Regular physical activity can help you fall asleep faster, get better sleep and deepen your sleep. Just don’t exercise too close to bedtime, or you may be too energized to go to sleep.
- Regular exercise helps prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression, anxiety, many types of cancer, arthritis and falls.
Honestly? There’s nothing bad about it! If you don’t like going to the gym find your way of excercising in something else, it doesn’t have to be only weights and treadmill. Go swimming! Ride a bike! Or simply take long walks.
Which one will you choose?