You will Need:
2 tablespoons bath salt
2 teaspoons oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2-3 tablespoons water 💧
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a paste.
Apply the paste to your feet and scrub for 10 minutes 😁
Wash and follow it up with a moisturizer 😍
How It Works
Oatmeal has a coarse texture, which makes it a great exfoliator. It also softens the skin on your feet and soothes minor rashes and itches. Combining it with bath salt and baking soda enhances its exfoliating effect 🤗
Let’s make a natural homemade cosmetic with it!
How about a conditioner for your hair? 😍
Just mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 4 tablespoons of maple syrup, microwave for 15 seconds, and comb the mixture into your hair 🧖♀️. After leaving it in your hair for 20 minutes covered in saran wrap, rinse an shampoo your hair and you’ll come out with silky new locks to show off 🤩
SELF-LOVE 🙏❤ Are you ready for another recipe for home-made natural cosmetic?
Let’s make rose water! 🌹
Rose water is a cosmetic that is crucial in everyday make-up removal process. It is a perfect natural tonic that you can spray your face with after cleaning it 🧖♀️.
If you combine it with glycerine it will work as setting spray – it will improve your make up, make it last longer and will reduce the feeling of powderiness.
If you use it as tonic it will make your skin calm and will bring its pH balance 🤗
Rose water is perfect for delicate skin, allergic skin…it will work on any skin really! 😉
🔹️250-300ml distilled water
🔹️rose patels (out of 3 big uncoloured roses) 🌹
🔹️10-20 drops of rose essential oil (optional)
1. Wash petals, put them in a pot and pour distilled water over it
2. Heat the water – it should be hot but it shouldn’t boil!
3. Turn stove off, cover the pot and set it aside to cool
4. Strain the brewing, pour it into a small bottle (spray one would be best), optional add essential oil.
To make the rose water last longer keep it in a fridge (for up to 2 months). Enjoy! 😘🌹
SELF LOVE 🙏❤
Time to take care of our hair!
Let’s do home-made natural hair mask! You’l need only 3 ingredients!
It is good for all types of hair. It will deeply moisten them, fix their elasticity and will smooth its structure. It will also soothe irritated skin on your head. You can apply it 1-2 times a week.
1/2 of banana
1/2 of avocado
2 teaspoons of natural yoghurt
1. Mix all ingredients into a smooth paste (you can use blender for it or simply a fork)
2. Apply the mask on your hair’s whole lenght, up from skin till its ends. Do a gentle head massage.
3. Keep it on for 20-40min then rinse it, wash your hair and if you feel like it apply a conditioner as usual.
Source: @redlipstickmonster 📸 pic taken last year