This sage and blackberry sugar scrub recipe is a perfect way to achieve smooth, sexy legs 😍
3 cups white sugar 🍚
1/3 cup coconut oil 🥥
8 to 12 large sage leaves 🌿
1/2 cup blackberries 🍇
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process on high until smooth
Put in glass jar with snug fitting lid
Store at room temperature for up to 1 week
To use, wet skin, gently scrub with sugar scrub, and rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
Will you try it out?
Homemade Face Scrubs for Every Skin Type 🤩
– sugar or salt of your choice 🍚
– oil of your choice 🍶
– fruit or vegetable of your choice 🍒🍓🍅🥑
– air-tight containers
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is 3/4 full.
2. Measure out your oil. You’ll want a 2-to-1 ratio. So, twice as much salt or sugar as oil.
3. Combine oil and salt or sugar in a bowl, and stir until just combined.
4. Add in the fruit or vegetable chopped as finely as you can get it, and muddle the mixture together until just combined. You don’t want to mix it too much or the granules will start to dissolve.
5. Decant into your storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Will you try it out?
You will Need:
2 tablespoons bath salt
2 teaspoons oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2-3 tablespoons water 💧
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a paste.
Apply the paste to your feet and scrub for 10 minutes 😁
Wash and follow it up with a moisturizer 😍
How It Works
Oatmeal has a coarse texture, which makes it a great exfoliator. It also softens the skin on your feet and soothes minor rashes and itches. Combining it with bath salt and baking soda enhances its exfoliating effect 🤗
I started a series of Handmade DIY Tutorial on my InstaStories @ http://www.instagram.com/smileysociety
We’ve already made a handmade bunny, an anti-stress ball, a teddy bear-shaped case for a phone out of felt and a donut-shaped bookmark!
Have a look on my Instagram – it’s all still there in Handmade vol. 2 Highlights on my profile
DIY Cinnamon Sugar Scrub
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted 🥥
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer in a pretty jar and decorate with ribbons 🤗
When in the shower, rub your skin gently with the scrub and rince with warm water 🧖♀️
“Kiss Me” Sugar Lip Scrub 👄
This recipe is a classic! A little honey combined with sugar and almond oil is all you need to moisturize and slough off dead skin. All you need is:
2 teaspoons sugar 🍚
1 teaspoon honey 🍯
1 teaspoon almond oil / coconut oil 🥥/ olive oil
Mix everything together in a small bowl until you have a paste. Apply to lips with fingertips and massage into your lips to gently slough off dry, dead skin cells 😍. You’ll be tempted to eat the mixture – it tastes pretty darn good 😅! Rinse with warm water and follow with lip balm. Keep any extra in a small container 😊
Source: https://helloglow.co – check it out for more DIY Natural cosmetics
Let’s make a natural homemade cosmetic with it!
How about a conditioner for your hair? 😍
Just mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 4 tablespoons of maple syrup, microwave for 15 seconds, and comb the mixture into your hair 🧖♀️. After leaving it in your hair for 20 minutes covered in saran wrap, rinse an shampoo your hair and you’ll come out with silky new locks to show off 🤩
SELF-LOVE 🙏❤ Are you ready for another recipe for home-made natural cosmetic?
Let’s make rose water! 🌹
Rose water is a cosmetic that is crucial in everyday make-up removal process. It is a perfect natural tonic that you can spray your face with after cleaning it 🧖♀️.
If you combine it with glycerine it will work as setting spray – it will improve your make up, make it last longer and will reduce the feeling of powderiness.
If you use it as tonic it will make your skin calm and will bring its pH balance 🤗
Rose water is perfect for delicate skin, allergic skin…it will work on any skin really! 😉
🔹️250-300ml distilled water
🔹️rose patels (out of 3 big uncoloured roses) 🌹
🔹️10-20 drops of rose essential oil (optional)
1. Wash petals, put them in a pot and pour distilled water over it
2. Heat the water – it should be hot but it shouldn’t boil!
3. Turn stove off, cover the pot and set it aside to cool
4. Strain the brewing, pour it into a small bottle (spray one would be best), optional add essential oil.
To make the rose water last longer keep it in a fridge (for up to 2 months). Enjoy! 😘🌹
SELF LOVE 🙏❤
Time to take care of our hair!
Let’s do home-made natural hair mask! You’l need only 3 ingredients!
It is good for all types of hair. It will deeply moisten them, fix their elasticity and will smooth its structure. It will also soothe irritated skin on your head. You can apply it 1-2 times a week.
1/2 of banana
1/2 of avocado
2 teaspoons of natural yoghurt
1. Mix all ingredients into a smooth paste (you can use blender for it or simply a fork)
2. Apply the mask on your hair’s whole lenght, up from skin till its ends. Do a gentle head massage.
3. Keep it on for 20-40min then rinse it, wash your hair and if you feel like it apply a conditioner as usual.
Source: @redlipstickmonster 📸 pic taken last year
Stop seeing negativity! Instead make yourself a natural home-made face mask and relax!
NUTRITIONAL MASK 🧖♀️
Nutritional mask regenerates your skin, rebuilds it and delivers many microelements that are needed for its propper functioning. It also has anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. It is perfect for people who not only want to refresh but also deeply nourish facial skin. It is great for people with dry skin, hypoxic and grey but oily or mixed skin owners will also feel benefits of it.
🔸️1/2 ripe avocado 🥑
🔸️1 yolk 🥚
🔸️1 teaspoon of honey 🍯
1. Mix all ingredients (or blend) until it is smooth paste
2. Put it on your face, leave it on for 10-15min, wash it off with warm water.