This sage and blackberry sugar scrub recipe is a perfect way to achieve smooth, sexy legs 😍
3 cups white sugar 🍚
1/3 cup coconut oil 🥥
8 to 12 large sage leaves 🌿
1/2 cup blackberries 🍇
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process on high until smooth
Put in glass jar with snug fitting lid
Store at room temperature for up to 1 week
To use, wet skin, gently scrub with sugar scrub, and rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
Will you try it out?
Homemade Face Scrubs for Every Skin Type 🤩
– sugar or salt of your choice 🍚
– oil of your choice 🍶
– fruit or vegetable of your choice 🍒🍓🍅🥑
– air-tight containers
1. Choose your container, and measure your exfoliant so that the container is 3/4 full.
2. Measure out your oil. You’ll want a 2-to-1 ratio. So, twice as much salt or sugar as oil.
3. Combine oil and salt or sugar in a bowl, and stir until just combined.
4. Add in the fruit or vegetable chopped as finely as you can get it, and muddle the mixture together until just combined. You don’t want to mix it too much or the granules will start to dissolve.
5. Decant into your storage container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Will you try it out?
You will Need:
2 tablespoons bath salt
2 teaspoons oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking soda
2-3 tablespoons water 💧
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a paste.
Apply the paste to your feet and scrub for 10 minutes 😁
Wash and follow it up with a moisturizer 😍
How It Works
Oatmeal has a coarse texture, which makes it a great exfoliator. It also softens the skin on your feet and soothes minor rashes and itches. Combining it with bath salt and baking soda enhances its exfoliating effect 🤗
DIY Cinnamon Sugar Scrub
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted 🥥
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer in a pretty jar and decorate with ribbons 🤗
When in the shower, rub your skin gently with the scrub and rince with warm water 🧖♀️
“Kiss Me” Sugar Lip Scrub 👄
This recipe is a classic! A little honey combined with sugar and almond oil is all you need to moisturize and slough off dead skin. All you need is:
2 teaspoons sugar 🍚
1 teaspoon honey 🍯
1 teaspoon almond oil / coconut oil 🥥/ olive oil
Mix everything together in a small bowl until you have a paste. Apply to lips with fingertips and massage into your lips to gently slough off dry, dead skin cells 😍. You’ll be tempted to eat the mixture – it tastes pretty darn good 😅! Rinse with warm water and follow with lip balm. Keep any extra in a small container 😊
Source: https://helloglow.co – check it out for more DIY Natural cosmetics
SELF LOVE 🙏❤
Time to take care of our hair!
Let’s do home-made natural hair mask! You’l need only 3 ingredients!
It is good for all types of hair. It will deeply moisten them, fix their elasticity and will smooth its structure. It will also soothe irritated skin on your head. You can apply it 1-2 times a week.
1/2 of banana
1/2 of avocado
2 teaspoons of natural yoghurt
1. Mix all ingredients into a smooth paste (you can use blender for it or simply a fork)
2. Apply the mask on your hair’s whole lenght, up from skin till its ends. Do a gentle head massage.
3. Keep it on for 20-40min then rinse it, wash your hair and if you feel like it apply a conditioner as usual.
Source: @redlipstickmonster 📸 pic taken last year