New Year is the best time to start working on yourself and becoming the best version of you! 👊🏻
Some people don’t like the saying “New year, new me” but I love it as I believe that we NEED to change every year in order to grow!
So let’s start our INSPIRATIONAL STORIES series to motivate you to work on your dreams! 😉
I’ll be posting 1-2 Inspirational stories per week to keep you as motivated as possible so keep checking ‘Inspirational stories’ section but also follow me on Instagram for motivational quotes, motivational graphics and healthy recipes in Instastories for those who want to lose weight!
Happy New Year folks!!! ❤❤❤
I needed a couple days of break but I am back! 👊🏻
Here’s a little 2020 sum up and my idea for January at @smileysociety
I hope you had great New Years’s Eve and that even though 2020 has been tough for all of us you can remember couple good things about it and focus on that 🙏
For me positive things about 2020 are:
🌞 I got to work from home that I dreamed of for such a long time 😅
🌞 I bought a camera and got back to taking more pictures, I learned how to edit them better or how to do some ‘tricks’ in Photoshop
🌞 I started working on my 2nd novel
🌞 I grew @smileysociety and got plenty new faces here 😊
Now it’s time for new plans, new dreams and as January usually is a month of new beginnings, new projects and some changes I want to bring you as much motivation as possible!
So starting on Monday there will be:
➡️1-2 inspirational stories per week to show you some stories of people who have succeeded
➡️ motivational excercises in our Smiley Future series on Tuesdays
➡️ healthy recipes on Insta stories for those who start a diet and want to lose weight
➡️ and more!
As for 2021 I have BIG plans for this year. I want to write 2nd novel, do a special ebook (more on that in couple months), go back to University and study psychology and possibly change job. Plus I’m turning 30 this year 😅 so there will be plenty celebrations and a big trip in October 😁
And how about you? What positive happened to you in 2020? And what are your plans for 2021?
I hope that you are one of those people who plan or set some plans/resolutions for a new year because it is actually 1st step to change your list of „I want to have” into „I will have”! 😊
Planning a whole new year isn’t easy so it’s best to divide it into categories (@drmattofficial set an example and we should all follow this man of success! 😊 )
So here’s my plans for 2020, probably irrelevant to most of you but I’d like to say them „out loud” to give them more „power”:
1. Health: eat less meat, take regular suplements, be active, lose 7 more kg 🥦
2. Sport: get to best shape ever, improve my stamina 💪
3. Skills: work on my Spanish, get back to playing piano, take course in photography, keep learning how to edit videos 🇪🇸🎹
4. Relationships: spend more time with friends, have a girly trip, call people more 🤳💃
5. Family: be an even better wife, daughter, sister and aunt ❤
6. Experience: visit a new country, learn more about different cultures 🌎🕌
7. Work/ my projects: build a plot of my 2nd novel and start writing it, go back to organizing more concerts for PRoxy, keep working on my blog ✒🎶
8. Education: get back to University, start doing Masters, read more scientific articles 👩🎓
9. Finances: start earning from my projects, build a habit of saving up 💰
10. Lifestyle: stress less, take up yoga, keep good work-life balance 🙏
And I am so excited to do it all! 😊