I’ve decided to lighten up your days during those difficult times and so I’ve started a series of Positive Mornings and Evening Chill Sessions on my stories on instagram. Follow me to see them everyday!
Here’s positive morning posts from last 4 days:
Alright guys, time for new, and possibly the most important, weekly section in Smiley Society 😉
You know how I divide my week into tasks and asign each day to one of my projects (yes, I love planning and being organized 🙈)? So e.g. every Monday I work on my blog and prepare all posts for the upcoming week, every Tuesday I do research for my 2nd book…etc etc. Thursdays used to be kind of „Others” section when I did some other stuff… Now it’s time to asign a permament thing for Thursdays and this is what my new section is going to be about – SELF-LOVE 🙏❤
That’s right. I decided to plan couple hours of every Thursday to spend, well, with me! 😊 Either reading 📖, doing yoga 🧘🏼♀️(I plan to start practicing it), doing some home SPA or anything else that is relaxing. And I advice you to do the same! 😉
We all need that time for ourselves, to get our thoughts together, to feel good in your own skin, to just relax and rest from everybody else.
You need to have some time for the relationship you have with yourself! 🤗 You can’t share love and love others until you love yourself, until you feel good with yourself! 😉 We all need Self-love.
So from now on, every Thursday, I’ll be sharing with you my ideas for those Self-Love days. Either recommending a good book for you to to read 📖, uploading a recipe for some good (but fit! 😉) food (let’s come back to Comfort Food section 🍪) or even showing you how to make some home-made cosmetics for your home natural SPA 🧖♀️.
What do you think? Are you with me? Do you like this idea?
Let me know! 🤗
And as for a task for today – pick a day in your week to have those Self-Love days. It doesn’t have to be Thursday like me. It can be during weekend too. Just pick it and mark it in your calendar 📆 for good. It’s not about a whole day, just 2-4h for yourself.
You can do it. You HAVE TO do it. If you think that you don’t have that much time for yourself….well…maybe it’s time to rearrange some things, to rearrange some prorities 😉. After all you’ll have that „me, myself & I” relationship your whole life. You need to make it work. You need to feel good in it. You need to love yourself 🙏❤
5 things you need to lose in 2020:
1. Bad attitude – believe me, bad attitude will only make things worse for you. It is scientifically proven that negative thoughts and being pesimistic brings bad attitude, makes you doubt more and believe in good things less 😟. The more negative we are the more chances there are that actually something bad happens. It is not magic of bringing bad aura above us or anything, it’s just how our brain works when we think of bad things and how it automatically lowers its self-esteem, its willing to work and/or be creative 🤷🏼♀️.
2. Bad companions – lose people that don’t believe in you, cut yourself off from people who talk about you behind your backs, lose contact with people who bring you down 🙄. It may sound harsh but you don’t need friends like this, believe me. Instead, find people who are creative as you, who believe in you and support you, who are there for you whenever you need them. Those are the people you need in your life 🤗
3. Anger – you need to deal with stress in a smart way, there’s no need to lose temper. Whenever something bad happens just take 3 deep breaths, sit down and break a problem into pieces – what actually happened, what has that situation changed for you, how does it affect you and what you can do to change it. Being angry and frustrated won’t do much 😉
4. Complaining – stop complaining and start doing! If you don’t like something about your life then do whatever you can to change it! And if it’s something that you don’t have an impact on then just accept it 😎
5. Fear of failure – stop thinking „what if I fail…”, „what if it doesn’t work out…” and change it to „what if it DOES work out…”! If you fail, you fail 🤷🏼♀️, you’ll stand up, dust yourself off, learn from your mistake and move on 🛣. Everybody fails from time to time but it shouldn’t stop you and it definitely shouldn’t scare you. If you fail you’ll still be 1 step ahead from those who didn’t do anything! 😉
With those basic rules your life will get so much easier and you’ll be so much happier!
Believe me! 😊
Continuing summaries for 1 year of Smiley Sociey here’s top 10 positive movies I posted! 🤗
10. Good Sam
9. Cool Runnings
8. Instant Family
7. The Straight Story
6. The Bucket list
5. Life is beautiful
3. Patch Adams
2. The Pursuit of Happyness
1. Pay it forward
Have you seen them all? 😊
Continuing summaries for 1 year of Smiley Sociey here’s top 10 positive quotes I posted (quotes I like most)! 🤗:
10. „Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” Shiv Khera
9. „It’s not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important.” Zig Ziglar
8. „In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” Dalai Lama
7. „The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” Winston Churchill
6. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” Winston Churchill
5. „Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Napoleon Hill
4. „A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” Serena Williams
3. „Nothing is impossible. The word itself says „I’m possible!””. Audrey Hepburn
2. „Happiness is not by chance but by choice.” Jim Rohn
1. „You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” Joyce Meyer
Do you compliment strangers as often as you complain? Do you thank people who serve you a meal in a restaurant and say how happy you are with their service? Do you praise people who help you out on a helpline? Are you open to say a nice thing to a stranger when he/she does something extra for you? 🙏
I work in a contact center and I talk to many clients everyday and I’ve noticed that 90% of people either argue and complain 😡 or say nothing at all. It is honestly so rare when I get a phone call or an email from a client just thanking me and saying that he’s very happy with my services and that I’ve helped him a lot.
Why don’t people say nice things as often as bad ones?
It is same with reviews. People usually leave reviews on restaurant or hotel when they have some remarks to share and things to complain about. Can you relate? Have you ever written a complaint? I’m sure you have. But have you ever written an email/review saying „I have nothing to complain about, everything was perfect, thank you for your services”? 😉 I try to do it as often as sending those less happy emails. We all need to thank ourselves for being nice/helpful too! Not just complaining! 🤗
And it doesn’t have to be only about services and talking to strangers businesswise! Thank/compliment your friends or collegues on daily basis too!
For example, couple weeks ago I asked my boss for a one-on-one meeting. She was 100% sure that I want to complain about something whereas I surprised her and said „So as not to come to you only to complain and talk about injustices in our team or short bonus I actually wanted to come to you and to thank you”. She was shocked. Nobody has ever asked her for a meeting just to thank her for what she’s doing.
Do you know what I mean now?
Do you think you could do the same?
Please lets all try to compliment more than complain or at least to say nice things as often as bad things! 🤗
Don’t worry over small things!
Do you know the rule of 1 year?
If somethings bothers you but it’s some small thing that you won’t remember about in 1 year, you shouldn’t worry about it! ⚠️
Don’t waste time crying or getting stressed about some things (or people) that won’t matter in a year! It means they don’t matter now!
For examle, if you had a misunderstanding with a friend, you did something wrong at work, you broke your favourite cup or some guy said something uncool to you – shake it off and forget about it. 🤗 We’ve got too little time in this precious life to spend it worring about unimportant things! 😉
Will it matter to your in a year? Willi it change your life or yourself that much? 🤔
Remember to check other pages too! There are other parts of the blog added here daily!
Check out new positive quotes, psychological facts, positive movies recommendations and inspirational stories!